WELCOME MY FRIENDS

I hope you enjoy your read and please feel free to comment on anything :)

Thanks for visiting me & my Blog - see you again soon!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our First Dance....

Monday night, November 22nd....around dinner time....listening to the oldie station...the "Eye of the Tiger" came on, so of course I turned it up (haha)....started to dance....a crazy dance because how else can you dance to "Eye of the Tiger"....and there it was....our son, Garrett, started to also dance....so, I held his 2 little hands and we danced...moving slowly to the the beat, side to side and around n' around...his little feet...one going up and one going down, so I started to dance just like him...it was the best thing ever and completely made my day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment