WELCOME MY FRIENDS

I hope you enjoy your read and please feel free to comment on anything :)

Thanks for visiting me & my Blog - see you again soon!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another New Year...2010 - Let it ROCK!!!

Hi Everyone :) I'm new to this Blogging stuff, so bare with me...I've been thinking about doing it for sometime now...just didn't really know how to go about it or where to start, so here I am! Happy 2nd day of 2010 & I hope to keep-up with my Blog & have fun with it!!

I wanted to write yesterday, but didn't get the chance - THAT'S my problem...seems like I don't have anytime for "ME" anymore!!!!! I absolutely LOVE being a Mom though, so that definitely isn't my problem! I go back to work on Monday - blah, but who knows...maybe it'll be good for me...I do like my job, so that's a plus :)

So, I'm pretty excited about this whole Blogging idea...I guess it's because it is something for me and my own time to get away from all the craziness of everyday life...this will be kinda' like a journal, but maybe not quite as personal. I'm also going to countdown the days to when I'm turning 40...looking forward to it actually, so if there are any of you out there that want to join me in my countdown - please do!! :) :)

Hmmmm, what is it at now...2 years, 3 months and 10 days away...??

No comments:

Post a Comment