WELCOME MY FRIENDS

I hope you enjoy your read and please feel free to comment on anything :)

Thanks for visiting me & my Blog - see you again soon!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

TIME

Quote...
"Time is always changing. Time never stands
still. Time is continuous, and not stationary. Time changes our perceptions, and
our perceptions of time change continuously. Time is infinite; change is
essential to time."


With family and friends...relax and savour every minute of your time together...as we all know...life is busy, busy, busy and you have to make the most of it!

We, as women, seem to also not have enough time to do it ALL and we want to...correct me, if I'm wrong?? For example, I haven't had time to Blog for over a week now or I can't seem to fit it into my crazy schedule, BUT here I am...Blogging at work (haha)!! Don't worry, it's over my lunch hour :)

Whatever you do with your time...be happy with what you are doing and don't fuss about it.

It's funny...time can mean so many different things..."time flies" and you don't want it too because you're having too much fun and sometimes...you can't speed-up "time" fast enough because something bad has happened or something has made you sad and you want to get over it already!

Whatever the reason is - we can't control it - "time" is just there.

No comments:

Post a Comment